Welcome my blog of LOVE!



Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sliced Crème Cake Lemon Tower

Chef Robert Lewis "The Happy Diabetic"

don't let Type 2 Diabetes slow me down and neither should you. 
“I grew up in a family that loved to cook and eat. When I first learned I had diabetes 12 years ago, I thought ‘My days of enjoying good food were over.’ I was wrong!” 

For more great Happy Diabetic recipes visit  

www.hillandvalley.net

  Sliced Crème Cake Lemon Tower 

1 cup of Light Whipped topping
2 tsp almond extract 
3 slices of Hill and Valley Sliced Lemon Crème Cake
¼ c fresh blue berries
3 large fresh strawberries sliced
1 package of frozen raspberries thawed
2 tsp of Splenda® granulated 
Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup



Directions 
Place the thawed raspberries in a blender and puree until smooth. 
Cut each slice of Hill and Valley Sliced Lemon Crème Cakes in half. 
(use a bread knife with the serrated edges)
Mix the whipped topping and almond extract.
Place 1 tablespoon of the raspberry sauce on a plate. 
Place a slice of Hill and Valley Sliced Lemon Crème Cake on top of the raspberry sauce.
Top with a dollop of whipped topping blue berries, strawberries.
Top with another slice of cake and repeat with the remaining layers until your tower is built.
Drizzle with Sugar Free Syrup and garnish with fresh mint.

Nutritional Information Below.

2 servings
Approximate Nutritional Values per serving:
Calories: 297
Fat (g): 11
Saturated Fat (g): 4.5
Trans Fat (g): 0
Carb. (g): 46
Sugars (g): 11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me your comments or suggestions or any tips you may have.